Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Wonderland Running (and mileage increase!)

Oooh, how I love running in the snow! Having the proper 'equipment' this winter (and a lot more miles behind me) has made my snow run the highlight of my day.  Maybe it's how bright everything looks when it's white out, and I'm craving light. Maybe it's just the quiet and the change of scenery. I love that I can't help but work harder in snow! It's a huge boost in effort. I 'd rather be booking it across the snow, gliding kind of, instead of dragging my foot up and out. At least it feels easier once I get going.  In other exciting news, I increased my mileage! I ran an additional 2.5 miles today! I meant to increase only .5 to 1 mile at a time, however, I had no choice unless I wanted to cut through the woods and there was no guarantee I'd know where I was. On top of that, I felt great! We'll see how it goes next time, but I'm positive I can keep those 2.5 miles tacked on and work back up to my summer mileage again by spring or so? It's harder than I thought keeping my base training (much less adding on) during the Alaska winter.




6 comments:

  1. حدد على مخططك ألوان الزهور والنباتات
    يمكن أن يكون إنشاء أفضل تركيبات الألوان في تصميم أو تنسيق الحديقة الخاصة بك أمرًا صعبًا، ولكن إذا بدأت باستخدام عجلة الألوان فإن الأمر سيكون مختلفًا لا شك في ذلك، فعلى سبيل المثال فإن الحدائق المزروعة في ظلال من نفس اللون يمكن أن ترضي الحين وتحظى بالقبول، والألوان الموجودة بجوار بعضها البعض على عجلة الألوان يجب أن تراعى عن تصميم واختيار أو تخطيط الألوان والنباتات لحديقتك الخاصة، فالألوان الرمادية تتناسق مع بعضها، وكذا الألوان الأرجوانية والصفراء، كما توفر أوراق الشجر الخضراء الزاهية طوال العام اهتماما بصريا مميزا خاصة عندما تخفت الأزهار في الخريف أو بعض شهور العام.



    إستراتيجية الأرقام الفردية
    وهي من الإستراتيجيات الرائعة التي يمكن الاعتماد عليها عند ترتيب النباتات أو الزهور أو تنسيق الحديقة الخاصة بمنزلك، وفي هذا السياق ينصح الخبراء في مجال البستنة بزراعة الزهور أو النباتات بأعداد فردية فيما يقل عن ثلاثة أو خمسة أو سبعة أو أكثر، سواء التصميم سيجمع بينها أو يجعلها متباعدة، وهي من الخدع المميزة في التصميم التي تجعل الرؤية قد تبدو أقل تشويشًا، وبالتالي يمكن الإبداع في اختيار موقعها ومواضعها لتمثل تحفة فنية رائعة تسر الناظرين.

    شركة تنسيق حدائق بمكة
    شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة
    شركة تنسيق حدائق بخميس مشيط

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Vigora 100 Tablets.It is a successful medication utilized for the treatment of erectile brokenness (ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man is unable to maintain an erection sufficient for sex. This happens as a result of diminished blood stream because of actual wounds and certain ailments, or because of a few mental conditions like nervousness, stress, despair, etc. Vigora 100 Tablet loosens up the veins and aids in expanding the flow of blood to the penis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While Fildena 100mg has been proven effective in treating erectile dysfunction, it is essential to be aware of potential side effects. Common side effects may include headache, flushing, dizziness, indigestion, nasal congestion, and changes in vision. These side effects are generally mild and temporary. However, if you experience any severe or persistent side effects, it is crucial to seek medical attention immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overcoming ED withcenforce-100 mg can alleviate feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression that often accompany the condition. This improvement in mental well-being enables individuals to approach life with a more positive outlook and better overall quality of life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...